Delight In Every Bite!
Let the good times roll… in a ball of sweet healthy goodness! A delicious little treat in the most fruity and fun way you can ever imagine!
Experience the wonderful taste created by a team of healthy ingredients headed by the succulent oranges, delightful mixed fruits, crunchy almonds, and of course the super food chia seeds.
This easy great balls of fun dessert is waiting for the taking! Perfect to refresh and energize you anytime, any day. Let’s rock and roll!
Raw Orange Energy Bites
1 cup almonds
½ cup mixed dry fruits
½ cup shredded coconut
1 tablespoon chia seeds
pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- Soak the dried fruits in a bowl of warm water for about 20 minutes.
- Zest and juice the orange.
- In a food processor, blend the almonds until they form a fine meal (about 5 minutes depending on the strength of your blender). Add the chia seeds, orange zest, and salt, and pulse to mix through.
- Drain the fruits and add them in the food processor along with 1 tablespoon of the orange juice. Blend until they all form a dough-like mixture. If it’s too dry, add a little more orange juice, a spoon at a time. Transfer to a bowl.
- Roll the mixture into small balls using the palm of your hands. Roll each ball in the coconut to coat. Stored in the fridge, which should last for a couple of weeks.
Question: Do you love oranges? What other healthy ingredients can you think of adding to this delicious recipe Post your feedback in the comments section below! Send in your request recipes too!
Make sure to subscribe to receive these weekly episodes, recipes, inspirations and a free copy of my eBook -Gratitude: A Plantfire 4-Course Meal – straight to your inbox!
Did this recipe speak to your palate? Take a look at my recipe page!